overlay mobile overlay desktop

Title Insurance for Residential Buyers

Before you purchase your next property, consider title insurance.

Request Cover
Unapproved building works

Cover to repair or demolish any unknown unapproved building works such as decks, pergolas, granny flats or carports where your local council issues an order to do so.

Incorrect boundaries

Cover for example for boundary fences (built prior to your ownership) that extend onto your land and prevent you from accessing part of your land.

Encroaching structures built on your land

Cover where someone builds a structure on your land without your knowledge or consent.

Planning and zoning

Cover if you cannot use your land as your home because it is not zoned for residential use and this was never disclosed to you prior to settlement.

Errors on property searches and enquiries

Cover for loss caused by errors contained in certain public property searches carried out when you purchased your land.


Cover for fraud that might result in your land being sold to another owner or a fraudulent mortgage taken against your land. 

To find out more, read our Important Information and Policy Wording documents. Caps and exclusions apply.

Get a Quote